||Welcome to the NO Screen Of Death Project Web Site
|Last updated: Thu, 22 April 2005
|Microsoft Office Documents versioning : Office 2003 solutions available at http://www.rootfusion.com.
The ODA software keeps track of your document versions automatically, for only 99 euros - No server installation required !|
PIX Translator (Built on GD library and PHP Kernel)
(Tue, 9 April 2002)
Did you ever think to put images into database? Yes? How can you do that…? You will say, how I created a BLOB field into my mySQL server,
When you retrieve information from the database, the source code is executed directly by the web server trough the PHP kernel engine. So, it's a kind of picture compilation.
There are no quality or picture damage.
To use PIX Translator, you need a WEB server with PHP and GD module.
For more information about PIX Translator : Pix Translator Page
For more information about GD library: http://www.boutell.com
and I put the image body (binary) into it? I'll will answer yes, but if you have to do it with MSSQL, can you do it? No!
Here's a complete solution to store images into databases, ALL databases! Imagine a tool which converts pictures into text files… and when you use that text files, you received a picture! It's possible with PIX Translator, and it's FREE!
PIX Translator convert GIF, JPEG and PNG file into GD source code (text). You can store that source code into a text field in every existing database server like mySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, DB2….
- eDMS V2.0 Release anouncement in one week (Sat, 16 April 2005)
- Five years birthday (Thu, 25 November 2004)
- eDMS 1.0.4 available! (Sun, 30 May 2004)
- eDMS 1.0.3c available! (Thu, 22 January 2004)
- Welcome to Carlos C. Praude (Thu, 4 December 2003)
- Welcome to William Rhodes (Thu, 17 July 2003)
- One year on the Web (Wed, 9 July 2003)
- eDMS 1.0.3 release with mySQL 4 support (Fri, 25 April 2003)
- Another contribution from IT Phonic (Thu, 20 March 2003)
- Get Supported with your eDMS (Mon, 3 March 2003)
- Strategic directions with eDMS (Wed, 12 February 2003)
- Korigan 1.0.2 available! (Fri, 27 December 2002)
- Tasks Management System (TMS) (Wed, 11 December 2002)
- Great contribution from ITphonic (Wed, 27 November 2002)
- Twentee : first NO-SOD puzzle game (Mon, 25 November
- Goodbye Dino (Fri, 15 November 2002)
- Happy birthday NO-SOD (Thu, 7 November 2002)
- Now that the truck is on the road... (Thu, 10 October
- Tod10 2.0.1 is released! (Fri, 4 October 2002)
- Efficient Document Management System: 1.0.1 release announced
for 20th of
August (Wed, 24 July 2002)
- Why Open Source? (Wed, 29 May 2002)
- Did you mean just around the corner ? (Tue, 21 May 2002)
- The NO-SOD distribution lists (Tue, 7 May 2002)
- Web Pigeons announcement (Mon, 18 March 2002)
- New Framework release announced (Thu, 14 February 2002)