||Welcome to the NO Screen Of Death Project Web Site
|Last updated: Thu, 22 April 2005
|Microsoft Office Documents versioning : Office 2003 solutions available at http://www.rootfusion.com.
The ODA software keeps track of your document versions automatically, for only 99 euros - No server installation required !|
Tasks Management System (TMS)
(Wed, 11 December 2002)
For sure, you certainly know that our 'Christmas Pack 2002' will be released very soon! It will contain Korigan 1.0.2, Twentee 1.0.1 (the first game based on the NO-SOD Technology) and also TMS 1.0.1, a Tasks Management System.
This small module will allow you to save your Todo list to try to forget nothing ever.
It contains only the bases of a tasks management application and consists of none of the advanced functions for which we can expect from an application of this type.
The first purpose of TMS is to supply a simplified approach of the NO-SOD Framework and by it's basic functions to allow you to begin to develop your own applications (and why not propose them to our team).
TMS consists of a little number of screens, but these screens will allow you to understand the basic features of the Framework. You can discover, with the live on-line help, that the code has to set up in your SRC to be able to apply your actions (processes, accesses to the database, screens displaying, ...).
The TMS application is a tutorial to the NO-SOD development, but it will not stay there. I well intend to continue the application by implementing other tutorials and by this way improve the TMS application.
But to implement new tutorials, I need your help and your remarks as well as all the new items you would like to cover on next TMS versions.
I hope that TMS will help you. For my part, it was the first 'application' that I developed based on Tod10 and it was the first tutorial that I realized.
I'm waiting for your comments!
Don't forget that your support is vital for us! ... We need YOUR participation to keep this project alive.
- eDMS V2.0 Release anouncement in one week (Sat, 16 April 2005)
- Five years birthday (Thu, 25 November 2004)
- eDMS 1.0.4 available! (Sun, 30 May 2004)
- eDMS 1.0.3c available! (Thu, 22 January 2004)
- Welcome to Carlos C. Praude (Thu, 4 December 2003)
- Welcome to William Rhodes (Thu, 17 July 2003)
- One year on the Web (Wed, 9 July 2003)
- eDMS 1.0.3 release with mySQL 4 support (Fri, 25 April 2003)
- Another contribution from IT Phonic (Thu, 20 March 2003)
- Get Supported with your eDMS (Mon, 3 March 2003)
- Strategic directions with eDMS (Wed, 12 February 2003)
- Korigan 1.0.2 available! (Fri, 27 December 2002)
- Great contribution from ITphonic (Wed, 27 November 2002)
- Twentee : first NO-SOD puzzle game (Mon, 25 November
- Goodbye Dino (Fri, 15 November 2002)
- Happy birthday NO-SOD (Thu, 7 November 2002)
- Now that the truck is on the road... (Thu, 10 October
- Tod10 2.0.1 is released! (Fri, 4 October 2002)
- Efficient Document Management System: 1.0.1 release announced
for 20th of
August (Wed, 24 July 2002)
- Why Open Source? (Wed, 29 May 2002)
- Did you mean just around the corner ? (Tue, 21 May 2002)
- The NO-SOD distribution lists (Tue, 7 May 2002)
- PIX Translator (Built on GD library and PHP Kernel) (Tue, 9
- Web Pigeons announcement (Mon, 18 March 2002)
- New Framework release announced (Thu, 14 February 2002)