||Welcome to the NO Screen Of Death Project Web Site
|Last updated: Thu, 22 April 2005
|Microsoft Office Documents versioning : Office 2003 solutions available at http://www.rootfusion.com.
The ODA software keeps track of your document versions automatically, for only 99 euros - No server installation required !|
Welcome to William Rhodes
(Thu, 17 July 2003)
We are very proud to officially announce that William Rhodes has generously proposed to join the members team and contribute to the NO-SOD Project.
William proposed to begin his involvment in the documentation part.
In a first time, he'll pass over TLDP project technology, concept, and tools to analyze and see how this could be used for eDMS / NO-SOD Framework documentation.
As William said, now we can say that our team is INTERNATIONAL, as he is living at Houston (FYI the Houston Space Center is about an hour away from where he lives).
William is a 17 year technology professional specializing in Network and Systems Management (NSM), Network Design and Implementation, and ITIL IT Service Management.
He carries certifications in all three areas of focus.
He works as a Sr. Solution Architect consulting for an energy company in Houston, TX.
He is designing their core NSM platform and creating their Computer Security Response Team and the process that goes with it.
"My initial involvment with NO-SOD was last year when I found myself laid off
along with several of my collegues in Massachusettes. I loosly formed Trillium
Reef Consulting, and with 5 of my former co-workers began to do NSM consutling
based on the ITIL framework for ITSM. We had a few clients, but the main focus
was for us to be employed again. I am glad to say that mission has now been
accomplished with my employment in Houston, Texas this year. It was eDMS that
powered the consulting company, as all the product datasheets, client
proposals, and deliverables were managed through the application.
I'm glad to be a part of the project and again look forward to being a part of
the success of NO-SOD."
Welcome to you William !
The NO-SOD Team
- eDMS V2.0 Release anouncement in one week (Sat, 16 April 2005)
- Five years birthday (Thu, 25 November 2004)
- eDMS 1.0.4 available! (Sun, 30 May 2004)
- eDMS 1.0.3c available! (Thu, 22 January 2004)
- Welcome to Carlos C. Praude (Thu, 4 December 2003)
- One year on the Web (Wed, 9 July 2003)
- eDMS 1.0.3 release with mySQL 4 support (Fri, 25 April 2003)
- Another contribution from IT Phonic (Thu, 20 March 2003)
- Get Supported with your eDMS (Mon, 3 March 2003)
- Strategic directions with eDMS (Wed, 12 February 2003)
- Korigan 1.0.2 available! (Fri, 27 December 2002)
- Tasks Management System (TMS) (Wed, 11 December 2002)
- Great contribution from ITphonic (Wed, 27 November 2002)
- Twentee : first NO-SOD puzzle game (Mon, 25 November
- Goodbye Dino (Fri, 15 November 2002)
- Happy birthday NO-SOD (Thu, 7 November 2002)
- Now that the truck is on the road... (Thu, 10 October
- Tod10 2.0.1 is released! (Fri, 4 October 2002)
- Efficient Document Management System: 1.0.1 release announced
for 20th of
August (Wed, 24 July 2002)
- Why Open Source? (Wed, 29 May 2002)
- Did you mean just around the corner ? (Tue, 21 May 2002)
- The NO-SOD distribution lists (Tue, 7 May 2002)
- PIX Translator (Built on GD library and PHP Kernel) (Tue, 9
- Web Pigeons announcement (Mon, 18 March 2002)
- New Framework release announced (Thu, 14 February 2002)