||Welcome to the NO Screen Of Death Project Web Site
|Last updated: Thu, 22 April 2005
|Microsoft Office Documents versioning : Office 2003 solutions available at http://www.rootfusion.com.
The ODA software keeps track of your document versions automatically, for only 99 euros - No server installation required !|
Five years birthday (Thu, 25 Nov 2004)
Five years ago The NO-SOD Project appeared on the internet, the beginning of a huge adventure.
Since November 1999, the project made a long road to become a popular FREE and Open Source Electronic Documents Management system. The main difficulty resides into finding people wanting to contribute the project (and therefore the Open Source community), by providing their own time to focus on the different tasks to complete, all this without being paid for the acomplished tasks.
However with the help of a lot of people, the project has been growing. I say a lot of people thinking to all the users who contributed indirectly to the project by simply downloading, installing and reporting bugs and improvements ideas on the forum. Direct help has been provided by the all persons being part of team, by the translators, and by our sponsors. Thanks to everyone contributing the project, thanks to people reading this article.
Where do we go right now ? Well, the technology has evolved since five years, and the famous Framework TOD10 is currently re-engineerd, according to PHP 5 and web services requirements.
These changes will take the time that's needed to be completed, depending on the available resources. Remind that donations are welcome and will help to boost up the development.
Stay tuned on this web site, and feel free to send us your questions. A list of translated materials will be available soon.
The NO-SOD Team
- eDMS V2.0 Release anouncement in one week (Sat, 16 April 2005)
- eDMS 1.0.4 available! (Sun, 30 May 2004)
- eDMS 1.0.3c available! (Thu, 22 January 2004)
- Welcome to Carlos C. Praude (Thu, 4 December 2003)
- Welcome to William Rhodes (Thu, 17 July 2003)
- One year on the Web (Wed, 9 July 2003)
- eDMS 1.0.3 release with mySQL 4 support (Fri, 25 April 2003)
- Another contribution from IT Phonic (Thu, 20 March 2003)
- Get Supported with your eDMS (Mon, 3 March 2003)
- Strategic directions with eDMS (Wed, 12 February 2003)
- Korigan 1.0.2 available! (Fri, 27 December 2002)
- Tasks Management System (TMS) (Wed, 11 December 2002)
- Great contribution from ITphonic (Wed, 27 November 2002)
- Twentee : first NO-SOD puzzle game (Mon, 25 November
- Goodbye Dino (Fri, 15 November 2002)
- Happy birthday NO-SOD (Thu, 7 November 2002)
- Now that the truck is on the road... (Thu, 10 October
- Tod10 2.0.1 is released! (Fri, 4 October 2002)
- Efficient Document Management System: 1.0.1 release announced
for 20th of
August (Wed, 24 July 2002)
- Why Open Source? (Wed, 29 May 2002)
- Did you mean just around the corner ? (Tue, 21 May 2002)
- The NO-SOD distribution lists (Tue, 7 May 2002)
- PIX Translator (Built on GD library and PHP Kernel) (Tue, 9
- Web Pigeons announcement (Mon, 18 March 2002)
- New Framework release announced (Thu, 14 February 2002)