Chapter 12. Next releases
Please find below the next implementations that should be added to the next version of eDMS:
- Number of rows for paging: The number of rows for the paging will be managed by the eDMS administrator from the maintenance screen (fixed to 15 for this version).
- Document selection facility: You'll be able to click anywhere (instead of on the name only) on the row of a document (from the documents list screen) to display the document's details.
- Global search on multiple directories: Possibility to switch to global search mode (RESET button) from multiple directories: public directory, personal directory and approvals (wich will contain only documents that have to be approved).
- Empty file cabinet icon: Empty file cabinet icon will be added (on the left tree) to directly view if a file cabinet contains documents or not.
- Sorting on the Queued column: Document's table will be also sortable for the QUEUED column.
- Enforced search engine: Possibility to search documents not only through keywords and description.
- Document's type will define document's flow: A link will be defined in the maintenance between document's type (type) and document's flow (property).
- Manifest document tracking: This tracking will enable to keep records of people and document copy identification.
- Uncheckout function: Documents owners will have the possibility to uncheckout a document.
- Document ownership transfer: Administrators will have the possibility to transfer a document ownership (from a user to another one).
- Modify the end date: Possibility to modify the end date of a document release (if this is the active release or the last pushed release).