- 23 December 2001 + Tournai (Belgium)
First NO-SOD baby is born: Celia. You can get more details on Moulincourt's web site.
- 20 December 2001 + Mons (Belgium) + Location was Copenhagen Taverne
The NO-SOD team made a review of the project status and defined strategic directions for first quarter 2002.
- 9 August 2001 + General Information
The NO-SOD websites are now hosted by a new company. The objective is to offer better performances and response time.
- 7 May 2001 + Ghent (Belgium) + Carels R&D Europe
IT CALLS beta release 2 is now available (ASP mode) and will be tested by a lot of big companies! Want to join the team? Please send us
a mail and we'll send you the complete procedure.
- 7 April 2001 + General Information
The NO-SOD Team is using from now GNUXI, their new internal tool to build Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) fully compatible with the XML technology (send/receive) using the 0.0.3 (slowglass) beta release of PHPGTK.
- 22 March 2001 + Ghent (Belgium) + Carels R&D Europe
A new free tool is now available from the Modules page. It can convert pictures from physical files to GD source codes.
Download it now: it's free!
- 13 March 2001 + Ghent (Belgium) + Carels R&D Europe
The first beta release of IT CALLS (HelpDesk and Knowledge Management System) will be available at the beginning of Q2. This first module will be based on the NO-SOD Framework.
You can obtain more information about the Framework from the new link (Framework) on the main menu.
- 29 January 2001 + Ghent (Belgium) + Carels R&D Europe
Two new guys have joined the Carels development team. Cedric Delval and Dino Mariano will work for 4 months on the development of a new module (HelpDesk and
Knowledge Management System) based on the NO-SOD framework. More information about this project by next weeks...!!