What's new in this version?
You'll find below all the new functionnalities that have been implemented into this new release of eDMS. Some bugs have been corrected regarding the feedback we have received from a lot of eDMS users via our open forums:
New 'folder' and 'file cabinet' icons are used from the navigation tree to avoid misunderstanding between folders and file cabinets. Please check the symbols eDMS page for more information about those new icons.
New 'expired and checked out' status icon used for a document's flow. Please check our symbols eDMS page for more information about this new icon.
- Backward document's version retrieval is from now avoided for an expired document's version.
- It's not possible anymore to delete the last folder/file cabinet from the navigation tree. You must at least have one folder/file cabinet to be able to use the navigation tree.
- A new 'none' property has been defined (no specific flow for a document) and is used by default for every document checkin.
- A new 'nobody' access right has been defined (only the document's owner will have authorities on a document) and is used by default for every new document checkin.
- The document' flow has been completely validated.
- The document's types field has been fixed to four characters.
- Some new application icons have been added into the system (for automatic application type recognition): .MP3, .OGG and .RTF
- The maintenance manual is from now accessible also from the locations management application page.
- The system is IN18 compliant and may be translated easily
- The manuals are written in Docbook standard format
- The search filter uses both key words and description field
- A new line and CR control characters have been set in the SMTP (email) process for compliance
Thank you very much for your support !