STEP 7: Source code extraction and execution
This process is looping indefinitely, unless no other action (source code extraction and execution) is requested. This check is done by verifying the $act variable content.
If a source code set the $act variable content to the name of another source code, then the process will be 'linked' to the requested action.
For each action requested, here comes the sequence:
- If not a NSD action (such login), verify if the user is logged in.
- Verify if the source code has already been loaded previously, if not load it in session variable. Except when $load variable is set to 2. Then reload always the source code.
- When loading, verify execution rights: if the user do not have the X rights then generate an execution right error, and request the module .404 action source code.
- If the source code document object is not retrieved, exit with error code 'try to execute a non existing code'.
- Evaluates the source code object document content.